Sawyer Hayes Community Center at E.P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park
Join us at Sawyer Hayes Community Center at E.P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park for an informational seminar covering Taxes In Retirement on Tuesday, March 13 from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM or Tuesday, March 13 from 6:30-8:00 PM .
Many aspects of your everyday life begin to change as you prepare for retirement. One of the biggest changes you are faced with involves your finances. The paycheck you have become accustomed to receiving is no longer coming in. Instead, it is now up to you to decide from which accounts you will take income.
Your paycheck may have stopped, but taxes continue. It is important to know and understand the potential tax implications of selecting which assets from which you draw your retirement income.
If you would like more information on how taxes can impact your retirement income sources, THIS seminar is for you.
Attend this seminar and learn about:
- Understand the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
- How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
Seating is limited!
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM or 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
This presentation is strictly informational. No investments will be promoted. However, the Financial Advisor presenting may invite you to a follow up consultation where financial products may be presented or offered. This presentation has not been endorsed by the Social Security Administration. Neither Alliance Retirement Solutions nor the Financial Advisor presenting this seminar are affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other governmental organization.